I have arrived in London! The first few days have been enjoyable as I have started organising things like a bank account, new phone number, a place to live and a company to employ me. All fronts are progressing well.
The highlight off the week was catching up with my good friends Heidi, Dave & Priscilla in Salisbury (approx 2 hours west of London), surprising Heidi for her birthday.
With an afternoon to see the sights of London before heading home, Priscilla and I took a relaxing tour on the hop on / hop off bus. We also jumped on a river cruise along the Thames and ate fish & chips at the Tower of London.
2 comments:
Hello there - yes, it's true...I have actually signed in to look at your blog (first time checking out any blog - you are special!) and am now actually leaving a comment as well. I just sent an email asking zillions of questions about how things are going, now to find they're all answered here. Glad to hear that you made it there okay...and that there was no mention of requiring oxygen on the plane to make it. Say hi to Dave and Hides for me! Take care and God bless.
Hey Ali,
I am so glad to hear that you are settling in and everything is going well for you in the UK. Take care of yourself and don't have too much fun...
Post a Comment